Museums allow him to touch whatever he wants. He is the life of parties he has never attended. He’s won trophies for his game face alone. He bowls over-hand. Signs that say “This is not an exit” do not apply to him. His business card just says, “I’ll call you.” Only 1 rule : Don’t take anything I say too seriously because it’s probably a joke. Happy to chat and be neighborly, so don’t be shy! Please & Thank You!

Earn Residual Income

ZentripZ Independent Radio

Watch live streaming video from zentripz at livestream.com
Winner of the "Overnight Show of the Year" in 2006!" :: ZentripZ Independent Radio is THE LONGEST running of all independent radio stations playing Electronic Dance Music (EDM) in the southern USA.

VICE .com

mike scalco : Tumblr

~¡!ǝɯ|llɐ¡!~ on USTREAM

Top Documentary Films

IP Camera Demo

Live Streaming Video Demo CLICK ME
UN:demo PW:demo
Select the center option. (server push)
Then click LIVE VIDEO

Captain's Blog

May 6, 2011

PASTED FROM EMAIL TITLED:
Sternsy's fabulous D.I. apartment summer sublease!‏
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Hey guys!

This is my 2nd time blasting about my apartment being available... PLEASE forward this to people in your email list that you think might benefit.

Well, it's getting to be that time of year again. Every year, as many of you know, I jump out on the road for the summer to promote my books in other states. This year I will be promoting in Connecticut! I will be all over the state,exhibiting my books in weekend art festivals and wholesaling my books to independent stores during the weekdays.

I am leaving on June 17th, and will be returning in late August or early September.

I always offer my super cute, 1 bedroom/1 bath, central air, 700 square feet, furnished, awesome Davis Islands (Tampa) apartment for sub-leasing during this time. Maybe you or someone you know needs an art studio, maybe someone is moving to Tampa Bay and wants to check out the area before committing to a lease or mortgage, maybe someone's been caught in the housing debacle and need temporary digs, maybe someone's in "relationship transition" and needs some breathing room? Whatever the situation, my apartment is on gorgeous Davis Island, the jewel of Tampa Bay! Please forward this email to your friends if you think they would benefit from this!

I am moments from I-275, I-4 and the Crosstown and you are always working against traffic so rush hour is a breeze. I'm a two minute walk to the Village with restaurants, shops, pubs, and outdoor cafe's!

Here's the situation: in a perfect world, I would like to recuperate my $700.00 per month rent, and the sub-leaser would cover electric (never more than $75.00 in summer with a bit of care!) and utilities (always around $35.00!). There is no cable, but I have a DVD player. I can leave internet (ethernet cable) on for an extra $50.00 per month, or I can shut it off. There is free Wi-fi in the village at the deli. I even accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover for an additional 5% fee. It is a bargain at this price, so no need to wheel and deal!

This is an absolute STEAL! You are literally surrounded by million dollar real estate... Derek Jeeter built his 33,000 square foot crib three blocks away! My apartment is a few minute walk from the most lovely marina/Hillsborough River view. I am in love with my home and have lived on the Island for 8 years now.

The tenant must respect the following rules:

1. Provide me a $500 deposit at the beginning of the summer. I will refund the money once my apartment is returned in good condition. Again, I accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.

2. Rent must be paid on time, so tenant must be employed and financially responsible.

3. No parties whatsover.

4. No pets.

5. I am VERY neat and clean, and my apartment must be returned in the same or better condition than how it was found. If you're not neat and clean, this is probably not the place for you.

6. This person must be someone I know or referred by someone I know.

7. The tenant(s) will either be a single occupant or a couple... no friends/roommates in my one bedroom place (gets too messy, both in terms of neatness of place and financials).

So there you have it! Please get in touch asap, as I have sub-leased my apartment with no problem EVERY summer!

By the way, if anyone knows any must see places in Connecticut or knows anyone who lives there that might be willing to let me surf their couch for a day or two or show me around, please get in touch!

Thanks guys!

Peace,

Michael Sterns
813-382-4230

===============================

YES THIS IS REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Captain's Blog Archive